"MAXIMUS WIN A MATECATION" PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 16 years or over.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open on 03/06/2019 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 13/08/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any 1L bottle of Maximus from any store nationally that stocks 1L Maximus products during the Promotional Period. It is the entrant's responsibility to request a purchase receipt at the time of making a purchase if one is not automatically provided to them.
- To enter, individuals must then complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Follow the prompts to the entry page and input the requested details including but not limited to first name, last name, valid email address and phone number;
- Upload the original purchase receipt when prompted;
- Submit the fully completed online entry form.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per transaction receipt regardless of the number of 1L Maximus products purchased in that transaction in excess of one (1); (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (c) a maximum of four (4) entries per person per day is permitted.
- Entrants must retain their original purchase receipts for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant's entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipts must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at Greeneagle; Unit 5, 9 Fitzpatrick Street, Revesby NSW 2212 on 15/08/2019 at 10:00am AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified in writing and by phone within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner will be published on www.winwithmaximus.com.au from 16/08/2019.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win the Ultimate Matecation valued at up to $10,000 AUD. This consists of a design your own holiday with a $10,000.00 travel voucher to be used towards the following travel services: Flights, accommodation, day tours, cruising, attractions, travel insurance, car hire, concerts, group tours such as coach or special interest trips, sporting events and any taxes involved in the bookings thereof
- If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner's behalf.
- All travel is subject to availability at all times and maybe dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability with accommodation partner. Travel voucher is valid until 30 April 2020. Some event tickets cannot be given away for promotional purposes without obtaining the relevant approval(s), due to either contractual restrictions imposed on the use of the tickets, or via legislation. All travel vouchers must be booked through Bamboo Marketing and their suppliers, no direct bookings are permitted, if direct booking is made a 10% service fee will be charged at winners own expense. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash or cash products ie,Travelex, foreign currency etc. All bookings and documentation regarding the prize must be made via Bamboo Marketing suppliers - Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd or their agents. Redeeming the prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel as detailed by Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd and the airline carriers in accordance with normal travel practices. No portion of the prize is redeemable for cash. The prize is no refundable or transferable. In the event the winner is under the age of 18 years, they must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Winner and companion must be in possession of a valid passport with a minimum of 6 months validity on it prior to departure for international destinations. Winner is responsible for any amendments fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed. Visas, valid passports, additional spending money, meals (other than those included) and any other ancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance and any applicable insurance excesses, not listed in the travel prize package descriptions above are the responsibility of the travel prize winner and his/her nominated traveling companions as incurred. It is the winner's responsibility to organise transport to/from the airport departure/return point. Prize winner and travel companions must have valid travel insurance for their period of travel
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to $10,000AUD (incl. GST).
- Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 08/11/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published www.winwithmaximus.com.au from 14/11/2019.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of the prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
- The Promoter is Frucor Suntory Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 73 060 091 536) of 2/5 George Street, North Strathfield NSW 2137 telephone 02 8762 0399.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/33539 ACT Permit No. TP 19/03086 SA Permit No. T19/519